Military defense systems
- military subsystem of national security of the Republic of Slovenia,
- the operation of the Slovenian Armed Forces in the system of collective defense and security,
- the legality of the operation of military force in war, peace and crisis response operations,
- international humanitarian law.
Goals and competencies
Students gain knowledge in the field of organization and operation of the military subsystem to ensure national security. Students learn about applying international military law and get the theoretical basis for its application in action planning.
- Sancin, V., Švarc, D., & Ambrož, M. (2009). Mednarodno pravo oboroženih spopadov. Poveljstvo za doktrino, razvoj, izobraževanje in usposabljanje. http://dk.mors.si/IzpisGradiva.php?id=610