The library user shall:
- handle the borrowed material with care,
- respect copyright and related rights,
- return the borrowed material in a timely manner and in an undamaged state,
- cover all interlibrary loan costs, also when the ordered material has not been retrieved, and
- cover all costs incurred if exceeding the loan period and in case of damage or loss of the borrowed material.
The main objective of the Library of the Faculty of Maritime Studies and Transport is to provide best quality library services to our members. Any suggestions or comments that will help us improve our services may be sent to: email@example.com